The Guardian of the Night Tarot
From bats to bees, from a panther to a pangolin, from cattle to a capybara The Guardian of the Night brings to you a world full of vibrant, powerful, and wise creatures—each adding an additional layer of insight as you travel inward.
- Based on the traditional Rider-Waite-Smith, this deck will be easy to use for new Tarot readers as well as an interesting alternative for professional or well-seasoned tarot readers
- 78 beautifully illustrated works of art that come together to create a collection that will offer an enchanting reading whether you pulling one card or many.
- independently produced by the artist
- Card Size 3.5"x5" premium 300gsm cardstock
- Sturdy 2 Piece box
- PRINTED IN THE USA
- Includes a guidebook
- Eco-friendly packaging (no Shrink-wrap)
Creator Margaux Jones (AKA MJ) is an award winning seattle-based artist, writer, and lover of all things magical - especially crows. She attended Parsons school of design, yet her unique technique for telling stories through digital collage is self-taught and has been her passion for over 10 years.
Nature and its creatures are a familiar theme is ML's work, however, having grown up in Boston her collages are heavily influenced by the energy of the city. Her work often merges the two worlds Her path into the world of Tarot was a beautiful accident that came out of a difficult time in her life. The process of creating the Crow Tarot helped her discover her own wings, though at the time she did not realize how life changing the project would become. She simply fell in love with the whole process and the messages and feeling each card evoked. The Crow , MJ's first published deck has achieved a significant following and recognition with crow lovers and the Tarot community including winning the 2019 CARTA award for best Tarot Deck and best illustrator of a Tarot deck.
When MJ isis not making are or writing she is spending time with her daughter, playing in nature, practicing magic, and finding new sources of inspiration.