Untold Tarot presents historic styles of reading little known in the modern era. It teaches traditional ways of reading used for pre-twentieth-century decks, drawing upon older cartomantic arts such as blending and pairing cards, reading lines, and following "line of sight" to piece together untold stories according to the direction in which the characters are facing. The book also includes a selection of card spreads drawn from traditional French and Italian sources, plus methods of reading cards based on the author's own extensive research.
Jean Noblet Tarot
- Standard bridge card size of 2.25″ x 3.5″
- Complete 78 card deck with French Titles
- Includes an information card in English
- Printed on premium 310 GSM card stock
- Long lasting, linen finish for ease of shuffling and spreading
- Sturdy, elegant tuck box with the card back design printed around the outside
- Printed in the USA by Shuffled Ink
William Rader and Krisztin Kondor founded Artisan Tarot in the winter of 2019. Their vision is to popularize historic tarot decks by creating elegant restorations that inspire the imaginations of modern readers.
Krisztin has a Master’s Degree in Product and Graphic Design from The University of Sopron. She specializes in linocut printmaking which is similar to how tarot cards were produced. This gives her unique insight on how to digitally restore the artwork.
William has been an entrepreneur and reader for over 10 years. When he’s not performing group readings at corporate and private events, he’s teaching tarot to students through the courses offered by Artisan Tarot.