The Arthur Rackham Oracle
Sold out In Stock Soon
Revised & Refined Second Edition -ROOTED IN STORYTELLING TRADITION
This deep and fanciful pack has its own unique symbology and the rich old-world flavor of European fantasy. It is an open-ended divination system not derived from the Tarot or Lenormand, but containing elements of both.
In This beautiful new edition, Rickham's stunning original artwork shines through and the images are are allowed to speak to us as thy were originally intended to. The only changes made to the artwork consist of cleaning, brightening and restoring the images to their original luster.
The new edition features more than FIFTEEN new card designs. This is made possible by removing both the sideways and the darkest of cards from the original deck, and also the two informational cards, the contents of which have been incorporated into a 12-page Little White Booklet. The deck now consists of 78 oracle cards plus 1 male and 1 female significator, for a total of 80 cards.
- 80 standard Tarot-sized cards (70mm x 121mm, 2.75" x 4.75"),
- printed on 350 gsm high quality art paper,
- gold-gilded edging on the cards
- a 12 page Little White Booklet.
- Packaged in a beautiful two-piece heavy cardboard box.
- Created from high-resolution scans of original, early-20th Century source materials
- Images from Grimm's Fairy Tales, Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream, Ibsen's Peer Gynt and more.
- Thoughtfully assembled into a working oracle.