Jeweled Filigree Journal
This Elegant journal is so beautiful you will want to use it everyday. It is inspired by a jeweled and gold-tooled book binding created in London in 1905. Its crisp writing pages provide plenty of space for personal reflections, sketching, or for recording favorite quotations or poems. The beautiful cover design is embossed and embellished with iridescent highlights and gloss accents.
- Premium 120 gsm paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Paper is acid-free and of archival quality.
- Light gray lines subtly guide your writing.
- A ribbon bookmark keeps your place.
- Cover design is embossed and embellished with iridescent highlights and gloss accents.
- Matching spine treatment.
- Gilded-gold edging catches the light as you turn each page.
- Complementary interior end-sheets enhance the design.
- Durable hardcover binding.
- Journal measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/4'' high.
- 160 pages.