Entwined Playing Cards: Summer Volume 1
The first of four decks in a series based on the ballet of nature and the freedom of spirit.
Each face card has been meticulously hand-drawn by the artist Ritu Bhattacharya, taking inspiration from ballet, and then entwining it with nature. The face cards have a warm palette, expressing the warmth of summer, and its rejuvenating heat. Each dancer is coupled with the grace of an animal or bird symbolizing the symbiosis between the soul and nature's spirit.
For the pip cards the artist envisioned each number card suit as leaves on a branch. Each denomination increasing the number of leaves against four beautiful summer landscapes.
She also designed each pip based on a leaf, the ginkgo leaf for the heart, the pipal leaf for the spades, the oak leaf for the diamonds, and the maple leaf for the clubs.
- Metallic gold or Rose gold foiled card back with a beautiful swan design.
- 54 artistically designed cards with metallic ink rim.
- Printed by NPCC in 310 gsm Premium German Linen Card Stock.
- Every face card is digitally hand-drawn by the artist including Aces and Jokers.
- Unique custom pips for each deck.
- Unique number card layout for each suit.