This his Celtic Journal features the intricate knotwork and serpentine animal forms of the ancient Celts, all embossed with glossy black lacquer. The 160 crisp writing pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, Tarot work, or just jotting down words that inspire you.
- Smooth-finish 120 gsm paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Paper is acid-free and of archival quality.
- Light gray lines subtly guide your writing.
- Tuck notes, mementos, and more within the pocket inside the back cover.
- The black elastic closure keeps it all together.
- Complementary interior end*sheets.
- Durable hardcover binding.
- Popular small-format size -- 5'' wide x 7'' high -- fits easily in most bags and backpacks.