This elegant journal replicates a gold-tooled book binding created by the Henry T. Wood bindery of London in 1933. Its crisp writing pages provide plenty of space for personal reflections, sketching, or for recording favorite quotations or poems.
- Premium 120 gsm paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Paper is acid-free and of archival quality.
- Light gray lines subtly guide your writing.
- A ribbon bookmark keeps your place.
- Intricate cover design is embossed and embellished with iridescent highlights and gold foil.
- Matching spine treatment.
- Gilded-gold edging catches the light as you turn each page.
- Complementary interior endsheets enhance the design.
- Durable hardcover binding.
- Journal measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/4'' high.
- 160 pages.