Art Nouveau Journal
This Lovely journal provides plenty of space for personal reflection. Perfect for recording your deepest thoughts or keeping track of your favorite inspirational messages and readings. The cover, complete with embossed gold foil, is a reproduction of an 1893 book binding created for a collection of Shakespeare's Poems. Created in the heyday of the Art Nouveau movement, the design incorporates the movement's signature curves and motifs of nature. Inside, premium smooth-finish 120 gsm paper takes pen or pencil beautifully. Light gray lines subtly guide your writing. The paper is acid-free and of archival quality.
- An added touch: The journal's page edges are gilded in gold foil.
- Tuck notes, mementos, and more in the pocket inside the back cover.
- A matching elastic closure secures your journal.
- Interior end-sheets complement the design.
- Sturdy book bound-style binding.
- 160 pages.
- Popular small-format size -- 5'' wide x 7'' high -- fits easily in most bags and backpacks.