Nitiraj Natural Chakra Incense - Sandalwood - Sacrum Chakra
- 24 Sticks Per box
- 45 to 60 minutes burn time for each stick
- Made from scratch in India with natural plant based materials
- No chemical dipping
- Fair trade
Incense has been used universally in ritual and ceremony for thousands of years. Burning incense can be very relaxing and help you create a more sacred space. It's a perfect complement for Tarot readings and is often used for meditation, yoga, or just relaxing at the end of the day.
Always use an appropriate fireproof incense burner that will collect the ash as it falls. Please be sure that the stick end fits securely into your holder before burning. Like a candle, a lit incense stick should be kept away from flammable materials, children and pets and should never be left unattended. Always burn your incense completely before falling off to sleep.
- Light the tip as you would a candle and make sure that you develop a full flame.
- Allow the flame to burn for a few seconds, then gently blow out the flame.
- Check the incense tip where the flame was. If your incense was lit correctly, you will see a small glowing ember and a small amount of smoke coming from the tip. If there is no smoke or ember, you may need to repeat the steps above and allow the flame to burn for slightly longer before blowing out the flame.
- After your stick is lit you can gently secure it into the incense holder. Be sure that the tip of the incense is within the boundary of the incense burner, so that any ash can be collected in the burner.
- Enjoy the aroma of your incense
Keep incense out of reach of children and pets. Keep burning incense away from flammable materials. Never leave burning incense unattended and make sure ashes fall on a fire proof incense burner or ash catcher. Do not eat incense.