Nevermore Playing Cards by Unique
Designed by the remarkable Antno Creative, his choices and style are felt in every line. To understand the inspiration of Nevermore, one must look to the gothic great, Edgar Allan Poe, whose poem, The Raven, was published in 1845. Every detail is expertly crafted to capture the mood Poe created; mysterious shapes, dark blue feathers, red velvet, moonlight, stars, and a rusty lamp casting a warm light in the corner of the room. This unique design brings to life the haunting themes of "The Raven" - each element coming together to form a stunningly complex whole. Nevermore pays homage to Poe in the most breathtaking way.
- Fully personalized faces, back, and box by Antno Creative
- Legendary finish and vintage paper stock
- 52 cards + 2 Jokers
- Metallic inks for the cards
- High detail foil technique for the tuck case and x4 tuck case
- Tuck case crafted with matt paper with inner printing.
- Limited edition of 2500.
- Printed by Hanson Chien Production