Tarot of Occult Energies Deluxe Edition
Explore the depths of esoteric knowledge with Tarot of Occult Energies. This 78-card deck, created by Jean Chaboseau, Grand Master of the Martinist Order, is a revival of the original 1946 black and white tarot known as Le Tarot traditionnel. Giordano Berti, Historian of Esoteric Art, has breathed life into the deck, adding captivating color which preserves and enhances the deck's Hermetic traditions. Plus, the accompanying manual edited by Giulia Orsini provides interpretative explanations and reading advice.
The 78 images in the Tarot of Occult Energies represent ancient symbols that can provide insight into the deeper mysteries of life. They provide a powerful source of wisdom to aid in personal growth and positive transformation.
- Deluxe Version
- The deck comes is an elegant book-shaped box created by designer Letizia Rivetti.
- Handmade in Italy by expert craftsmen.
- 78 cards measure 5.03" x 2.63"
- Cards bear original captions in French
- Certificate of authenticity with serial number and signature of Giordano Berti
- 20 page English manual 4.92" x 3.34" inches written by Giordano Berti and Giulia Orsini, with historical information, divinatory meanings of each card and ways of reading
- Printed in Italy in September 2023
- Edition limited to 888 units
- 100% Made in Italy
Rinascimento Italian Style Art is a creator, publisher and artistic team founded by historian of esotericism in art Giordano Berti and art designer Letizia Rivetti. The project is committed to historical study and reproduction of ancient Tarots, rare playing cards and oracular decks..
Giordano is a writer and historian of esotericism in Art, known throughout the world for historical studies on the Tarot and for the design of educational games
Letizia is an art designer, founder of ArtStudioLetizia, creator of spectacular environments, art installations and art objects.