The Fundamentals of Astrology Oracle Deck
Transform your life with these 52 beautifully illustrated Astrology Oracle Cards. Each card captures the nuance and duality inherent in each zodiac sign, planet, and house. As you become aware of your full astrological potential, areas that are out of balance will be illuminated.
A full-size, in-depth, full-color Guidebook accompanies this pioneering deck, giving you the specific tools you need to bring equilibrium back into your life and help you make the most of your astrological energy. These cards are easy to use, will give you accurate readings, and will teach you the fundamentals of astrology so you can transform your life.
- 52-card Oracle Deck (104 messages)
- 300-page, full-color Guidebook
- Size: 52 cards, 3.5 x 5
- Guidebook, 5 x 7; Box, 7.4 x 5.5 x 1.8 inches
- Cards: 12 Astrological Signs • 11 Planets • 12 Houses • 4 Angles • 3 Aspects • 4 Elements • 3 Modalities • 1 Mercury Retrograde • 1 Venus Retrograde • 1 Mars Retrograde
Heather Arielle is the founder and CEO of Arielle’s Astrology. She offers Astrology Readings, Astrology Counseling, and Astrology Classes and Workshops. Her readings focus on personal, practical, and powerful ways astrology can improve your daily life.
- Open Minds with Regina Meredith
- Beyond Belief with George Noory
- Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
- Healing From Within with Tony Valen
- Conscious Evolution Radio with Ann Gelsheimer
- “Tools for Achieving Higher Consciousness” at StarworksUSA UFO Symposium in Laughlin, Nevada (2017)
- “Contact and Consciousness: Transformation Through Astrology” at BoulderExo in Boulder, Colorado (2015)
- “Consciousness and the Stars: The Energy of Transformation” at StarworksUSA UFO Symposium in Laughlin, Nevada (2014)
Heather Arielle is also a Drama Desk-nominated and published playwright. Her plays have been performed at numerous theaters across the country, as well as abroad.
In addition to her playwriting, astrological readings, and presentations, Heather Arielle teaches songwriting for Lincoln Center Theater and is a member of the BMI Musical Theater Workshop. She received her M.F.A. from Columbia University, where she was a Presidential Scholar. As an undergraduate at the University of Michigan, she was the recipient of two Hopwood Drama Awards.
Artist Statement by Thom Cummins
Many people seek the known and take comfort in a favorite color or style; some even like to match their art to their decor. I take great comfort in shapes, lines, colors, and designs that don’t match but still somehow seem to fit together. It means there is a connection among the elements and an environment of order in disorder. Art is a place not only of comfort and control, but also passion, energy, and chaos. A sense of order in disorder, in whatever form it takes, helps me understand the unpredictability and lurking chaos of reality.
My work is a representation of the different forms this order/disorder takes. Beauty and ugliness are everywhere at the same time. Feelings are visible and hidden at the same time. I paint ordinary people and domestic settings as the common denominator in creating an interpersonal environment.
Converting reality into a system of colors, lines, shapes, forms, and opinions is a way of questioning our senses, attitudes, fears, and unwritten/written rules which have formed our behavior within and toward our biased reality. When the vision is clear, then the passion is there and the energy follows.